OREGON GOLF ASSOCIATION
The Oregon Golf Association (OGA) is a 501(c)(6) non-profit membership association. Founded in 1924, the OGA was originally established with the sole purpose of conducting the Oregon Amateur Championship.
Since its founding more than 90 years ago, the OGA has expanded its efforts to tirelessly to promote, foster, and grow the game of golf providing a multitude of benefits and services to 47,500 individual men, women, senior, and junior members at more than 400 member golf clubs throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington.
OGA Core Value Statements
- Serve the Game: As stewards of the sport, we help promote a life-long enjoyment of the game while providing unparalleled service to our members and partners. We set the benchmark for quality and value through the programs and services offered to our membership and at our Association’s facility.
- Respect Traditions: We foster an atmosphere that contributes to positive character development gained through an appreciation of the history of the game and its values. *Operate with Integrity – We conduct ourselves with honesty, sincerity, and authenticity.
- Practice Inclusiveness: We develop membership offerings that provide value to all demographics of the golfing community.
- Stay Relevant: We cultivate a culture of innovation and creativity that ensures our sustainability in a changing environment.
- Lead by Example: Through cooperation and collaboration, we facilitate a network of relationships that enhances the game and its appeal to a broader population base. We are dedicated to remaining at the forefront of the industry by being progressive in promoting our sport as having material economic, ecologic, and healthy impacts for our region.
“Promoting Golf to Benefit the Communities and People of Oregon and Southwest Washington”
“Enriching Lifestyles Through Golf”
The OGA will be the premier organization in the region recognized as the core resource for anyone interested in golf. We will embody a spirit of inclusiveness that helps provide recreational, economic, and social benefits for all who wish to learn and play the game. By leading in the development of opportunities to enhance experiences for all skill levels, we strive to inspire our members, partners, and the golf community to give back to the game and support its tradition as a way to enrich our communities and those in need.