WOMEN: Entries are open to female amateur golfers with USGA Handicap Indexes™ of 15.0 or less. The field will be limited to the 48 entrants with the lowest USGA Handicap Indexes at the entry deadline. In the event that the Women’s Division does not reach its field limit, the remaining spots will be transferred to the Men’s Division.
MEN: Entries are open to amateur golfers with USGA Handicap Indexes™ of 5.0 or less. The final Championship field will include exempt players as well as those that advance from the additional 18-hole stroke play qualifying stages.
WOMEN: The low 32 finishers from the first two rounds of stroke play will advance to single elimination match play.
MEN: The low 64 finishers from the first two rounds of stroke play will advance to single elimination match play.
QUALIFYING: Those attempting to qualify are only allowed to register and do so at one site.
Entries will be accepted according to the date of receipt of entry and entry fee. Entries must reach the OGA office by 5pm on September 17th. Entries by telephone, fax, or email must accompany payment and must be received by 5pm of the deadline. Online entries are accepted until midnight. Late entries will be accepted and placed on an alternate's list to fill spots if they become available up until a time that the OGA Staff establishes. Late entries will not be accepted unless they are accompanied by the correct entry fee, plus an additional fee of $25. Contestants must contact the OGA in order to submit a late entry.
WOMEN: All past Oregon Amateur Champions and the 2013 Junior Amateur Champion, Gigi Stoll.
MEN: All past Oregon Amateur Champions; the 2013 Oregon Junior Amateur Champion, Trevor Warner; the Top 50 golfers on the OGA Men’s Performance Points List and the top 5 golfers on the OGA Senior Men’s Performance Points list (Points Lists are published on www.oga.org); special exemptions* and winners of the past three years in the following championships:
- OGA Tournament of Champions : Bill Winter (2013), Ryan Pickathorn (2012), Damien Telles (2011)
- Oregon Mid-Amateur: Randy Mahar (2013), David Jacobsen (2012), Tim O’Neal (2011)
- Oregon Public Links: Alistair Docherty (2013), Byron Patton (2012), Gaston De La Torre (2011)
- Oregon Men’s Stroke Play: Zachary Foushee (2013), Michael Johansen (2012), Nicholas Chianello (2011)
- Oregon Senior Amateur: Scott Hval (2013, 2012, 2011)
* The OGA Tournament Committee reserves the right to award a position into the tournament proper to any player(s) who has performed exceptionally well in state, regional and/or national competitions who is otherwise qualified but not exempt. Such awards will be made by invitation of the OGA Tournament Committee at their discretion.
All exempt players must meet eligibility requirements and must file an entry by the deadline.